Hello and thank you for stopping by my shop!
Here you can find the main info about how my artworks can be purchased. If you have more questions don’t hesitate to contact me.
Please understand that all you see here are handmade pieces of art . Each artwork is one of a kind. This kind of work takes a lot of time and effort.
Fantasy Creatures can be adopted in several ways depending on the design and my current possibilities. Finished Creatures can be adopted through direct purchases and auctions here on my website. I also open custom orders from time to time. To keep up to date with custom orders openings, shop updates and auctions follow my Instagram and Facebook or subscribe to my Newsletter to get notifications on email.
- All major cards and PayPal are accepted
- Please allow me a week after purchase to ship your pieces. Usually, I ship a bunch of packages at once. So I need a little more time to pack it all beautifully. (Public Holidays and Holiday Seasons may also have further delays)
- I ship worldwide via UPS Express. Delivery takes 4-8 business days (not including my processing time)
- I provide you a tracking number by email. Please, contact me if there are any issues
Please note it’s just estimated delivery time, it doesn’t depend on me and I can’t guarantee them.
Please take into account, during COVID-19 situation delivery delays can happen.
Wrapping and packaging
- All orders are sent out in strong boxes and beautiful handmade bags with a lovely card, ready to give to someone special. If you leave a gift message it will be printed on my original card. Some examples below.
- I’m not selling display cases and frames excepting when they are included as a part of the artwork. Please understand, I’m just trying to make some magical art. Reselling stuff for displaying is another type of business I have no possibility to provide. If you need a display you can try to search “glass dome” or “glass cloche”. There is also display boxes from glass and acrylic. For acrylic be sure you choose high-quality crystal clear acrylic. Otherwise, it may be blurry. A vintage glass box is another lovely way to display. All these kinds of displays vary by size and shape. So you can always find what you need.
Returns and Refunds
Please contact me directly if:
- The piece have arrived damaged.
- The package has not arrived after 4 weeks.
- You are unhappy with your purchase and seek a refund. Full refunds may be processed, but only once the item is shipped back in its original condition and received. Cost of return shipping is at the buyer’s expense.
If your package arrived, was not picked up and was returned back to me, I’m more than happy to send the package back to you again, however the cost of shipping the package again must be paid and is at the buyer’s expense.
If you have any other queries, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your countries customs office.
Your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website. I do not share any personal data with anyone. My shop uses secure payments and I do not get your financial details.