Hello and thank you for stopping by my shop!
Below you can find the main info about how my artworks can be purchased. If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact me.
My art can be purchased here, on this website. I’m doing my best to provide shop updates regularly. (On average, once two or three months) I usually offer a number of artworks available through direct purchase. But sometimes, special works may be auctioned. I always notify you about the upcoming sale opening date.
To be notified when the next shop update takes place, please, follow my updates on Instagram and Facebook. (Don’t forget to turn on notifications because instagram and facebook get rid of most posts from the feed). You can also join my Telegram channel or subscribe to my Newsletter to get notifications on email.
Please understand that all you see here are pieces of art. Each artwork is one of a kind. This kind of work takes a lot of time and effort.
- All major cards and PayPal are accepted
- Please allow me a week after purchase to ship your pieces. Usually, I ship a bunch of packages at once. I need some time to pack them all beautifully. (Public Holidays and Holiday Seasons may also have further delays)
- I ship worldwide via UPS Express. Delivery takes 4-8 business days (not including my processing time)
- I provide you a tracking number by email. Please, contact me if there are any issues
Please, note it’s just estimated delivery time, it doesn’t depend on me and I can’t guarantee them.
Please, take into account, during COVID-19 situation delivery delays can happen.
Wrapping and packaging
- All orders are sent out in strong boxes and beautiful handmade bags with a lovely card, ready to give to someone special. If you leave a gift message on the checkout page it will be printed on my original card.
- I’m not selling display cases and frames excepting when they are included as a part of the artwork. Please, understand, I’m focused on making art. Reselling stuff for displaying is another type of business I have no possibility to provide. If you need a display you can try to search “glass dome” or “glass cloche”. There are also display boxes from glass and acrylic. For acrylic be sure you choose high-quality crystal clear acrylic. Otherwise, it may be blurry. A vintage glass box is another lovely way to display. All these kinds of displays vary by size and shape. So you can always find what you need.
Returns and Refunds
Please contact me directly if:
- The piece have arrived damaged.
- The package has not arrived after 4 weeks.
- You are unhappy with your purchase and seek a refund. Full refunds may be processed, but only once the item is shipped back in its original condition and received. Cost of return shipping is at the buyer’s expense.
If your package arrived, was not picked up and was returned back to me, I’m more than happy to send the package back to you again, however the cost of shipping the package again must be paid and is at the buyer’s expense.
If you have any other queries, please contact me directly at email@example.com
Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your countries customs office.
Your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website. I do not share any personal data with anyone. My shop uses secure payments and I do not get your financial details.