- All major cards and PayPal are accepted.
- I use 100% prepayment for custom orders. Orders are not reserved until payment is received.
- I ship worldwide.
- Most orders are shipped within 1 to 4 business days. (Public Holidays and Holiday Seasons may also have further delays)
- I provide you a tracking number. (For Standard plus method, I send a tracking number a while later after the package has been shipped. As soon as your parcel arrived at the exchange hub (about 2-3 weeks))
- Here is estimated shipping times for international orders:
– DHL Express takes 1-2 weeks worldwide. Please, contact me if you can’t apply this method to your country. I’ll fix it.
– Standard plus applicable to ship to USA (takes 3- 4 weeks). For this method, I send you a tracking number when your parcel arrived at the exchange hub (usually 2-3 weeks).
Please note it’s just estimated delivery time, it doesn’t depend on me and I can’t guarantee them.
Please take into account, during COVID-19 situation delivery delays can happen.
- Please understand that all you see here are handmade pieces of art . This kind of work takes time
- Each artwork is one of a kind. I do not make copies of pieces I made ever before. If you’d love any particular piece I can make a similar one but not a copy.
How to get a custom piece:
1. Let me know your thoughts
- You’re welcome to send me all your wishes, questions and etc. You can use contact page, contact button on product page, or send me your message on Facebook or Instagram, or email me to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After details are clarified I inform you personally how long it takes me to create your piece and its price including shipping costs. (Making time is always varying. If you have time limit I recommend you contact me in advance to be sure I will be able to create your piece on time.)
2. Make a payment
- Now if you’re okay you can make a payment.
I use 100% prepayment for all custom orders. Please note, orders are not reserved until payment is received.
3. Get your beautiful piece of art
- After your piece is finished I send you photos and then it is ready to be shipped.
- When your piece has been shipped I provide you a tracking number.
- You receive you magical piece, open the box and get happy:)
Wrapping and packaging
- All orders are sent out in strong boxes and beautiful handmade wrapping with a lovely card, ready to give to someone special. If you leave a gift message it will be printed on my original card. Some examples below
Returns and Refunds
Please contact me directly if:
- The piece have arrived damaged.
- The package has not arrived after 4 weeks.
- You are unhappy with your purchase and seek a refund. Full refunds may be processed, but only once the item is shipped back in its original condition and received. Cost of return shipping is at the buyer’s expense.
If your package arrived, was not picked up and was returned back to me, I’m more than happy to send the package back to you again, however the cost of shipping the package again must be paid and is at the buyer’s expense.
If you have any other queries, please contact me directly at email@example.com
Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your countries customs office.
Your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website. I do not share any personal data with anyone. My shop uses secure payments and I do not get your financial details.